Want to Learn About Mental Health or Addiction? Book a Speaker!
Have you ever questioned why counseling is necessary for someone with depression? Or what constitutes an addiction?
The MHRBWCC Speakers Bureau is a community service that offers an opportunity for your group to learn more about a variety of behavioral health topics. Our expert speakers can talk about any of several topics listed, or we can cater a presentation to your needs. Call us at (513) 695-1695 or complete our Speaker Request Form, and we'll take it from there.
Presentation topics include:
- Mental Health 101
- Addiction 101
- Breaking the Stigma of Mental Health & Addiction
- Coalitions: Working to Make Our Communities Better
- Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Going to the MAT: Treatments for Addiction
- Suicide Prevention
- Recovery is More than Treatment: The Importance of Community Supports
- Preventing Behavioral Health Issues
Book a speaker for your group or organization TODAY!