Early Childhood Metal Health Project - Request for Qualifications
The Mental Health Recovery Board Serving Warren and Clinton Counties is requesting sealed Statements of Qualifications from professional firms for the purpose of providing a Program Coordinator for the Early Childhood Behavioral Health Program. This program will help reduce Adverse Childhood Events (ACEs) in Warren County through the development of highly specilized, skilled, and sustainable Early Intervention EArly Childhood Meantal Health workforces, development of a children's mental health core management team, and facilitating training to early childcare behavioral health providers, childcare providers, and other key stakeholders. A copy of the RFQ can be downloaded by clicking here:
Submissions will be accepted until 4:30pm EST on September 30,2022. Please contact Dustin Ratliff at (513) 695-1695 with any questions related to the RFQ.
The MHRBWCC Podcast
What is mental illness and addiction? How can we prevent it? How are people living with disorders treated? Answers to these and many other questions will be explored in "The MHRBWCC Podcast". Listen to each episode here.
The latest news releases from MHRBWCC:
- MHRB earns third 'Culture of Quality' recognition
- MHRB sets community forums in January 2022
- MHRB Board of Directors welcomes three new members
- MHRB, Franklin Fire partner on NaloxBox
- MHRB releases RFP for local business mini-grants
- MHRB to Hold Online Community Forum on Holiday Coping
- MHRB Board of Directors welcomes Wilmington's Tracy Hopkins
- MHRB Board of Directors approves $12.8 million budget for FY 2021
- MHRB, Talbert House collaborate to offer online suicide prevention trainings
- MHRB expands hotline services to help people feeling isolated by COVID-19